We are pleased to inform you that the NATO Military Police Centre of Excellence is organising the NATO Military Police Crime Investigation Forum 2022 (MP CIF-22) on 7-11 March 2022 in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
The intent of this forum is to bring together NATO and national Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), in order to share experience of police authority in the scope of investigation within a multinational environment and to enhance interoperability in NATO operations.
In particular, the main objectives of the forum are to:
• provide participants with the latest information on the national MP crime investigation capabilities;
• provide participants with lectures on NATO MP’s involvement in crime investigations in a multinational environment of operations, including cybercrime;
• identify national caveats towards crime investigations;
• discuss and shape best practices in this field of specialisation;
• develop a detailed NATO MP Crime Investigation Capability matrix.
Participants are kindly requested to register using the Smart Event Application on the official MP COE website (https://sea.mpcoe.org), NLT 21 February 2022, in order to enable us to assure appropriate arrangements.