The forum also aims to strengthen international cooperation and interoperability among NATO MP/Gendarmerie when conducting Military Police operations in a multinational environment.
• Military Police/Gendarmerie-type forces from NATO countries, OF-2/4;
• Other ranks will be accepted with proper doctrine and standardization background
• Bring together subject matter experts working at the NATO and national levels in the doctrine functional area;
• Mutually exchange experience in developing national and allied doctrinal publications;
• Find out how to better coordinate NATO MP contribution to the Allied Joint Doctrine Campaign Plan.
Event timing and capacity
• 14-16 November 2016;
• Min. 15 – max. 30 participants.
The security classification for this event will be NATO Unclassified (releasable to Partners).
No conference fee is foreseen
All event participants are kindly asked to confirm their presence NLT 27 OCTOBER 2016.
Please register for the system through the NATO MP COE Smart Event Application (SEA) http://sea.mpcoe.org
After receiving a confirmation email, register to the MPD&SF as a participant, facilitator or guest speaker accordingly.