REGISTRATION for NATO Military Police Senior Non-commissioned Officer Course OPENED
NATO Military Police Senior Non-commissioned Officer Course (MPSrNCOC17-X) met all NATO standards and therefore achieved NATO APPROVED certification. Another edition of the course has been introduced by the NATO Military Police Centre of Excellence (MP COE) to enhance operational skills in the field of Military Police capabilities in order to prepare staff for working in a NATO/multinational environment.
Better understanding of MP competences can result in enhanced integration
of all in- theatre Military Police/gendarmerie type forces, and strongly advocates the Joint Forces Commander. Accordingly, it provides detailed awareness regarding administrative and personnel issues, as well as commander’s intent in a NATO/multinational structure. The course takes place in Bydgoszcz Poland on 5-9 June 2017 and 16-20 October 2017.
• Target audience for the course are primarily military police members from NATO
and NATO partner countries in ranks of NATO grade OR-7/8;
• However, because of the various levels of experience and exposure to NATO operations, OR-9 will be accepted, too;
• OR-6 can be accepted if they possess proper substantiations.
The intent of this course is to prime military police senior non-commissioned officers
to working in a NATO/multinational environment either from a national
and/or multinational MP perspective.
• Explain the individual countries’ MP capabilities within NATO/multinational environment;
• Solve administrative and personnel issues within a NATO/multinational structure;
• Execute commander’s intent in a NATO/multinational environment;
• Provide recommendations on MP employment to commanders
in a NATO/multinational environment.
All students, facilitators and guest speakers should confirm their participation 14 days prior to the course, but the FIRST COME – FIRST SERVE role is applied due to the limited number of seats. Please register to the system through the NATO MP COE Smart Event Application (SEA) http://sea.mpcoe.org After receiving a confirmation email, register for the MPSrNCOC17-X as a student, facilitator or guest speaker accordingly.
During the whole process, you are kindly asked to use your official duty email address only.